Flip-Flop cake for my Hawaiian party. The longest bit was colour coding the butterfly sprinkles on the edges. This would have to be the biggest cake I've made.
Hi I'm Kate and i absolutely love to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies and just all things baking :). I made this blog to try and show my talents (;)) to the world.
Popular Posts
-
For my friend Ciara's birthday. I made her A Very Potter Musical cupcakes! I also make her a sunglasses cake that Darren Criss had at hi...
-
Victoria Sponge Cake. Made by me for no reason. I just felt like making a cake that i never had before. But it tasted really good with the...
-
Strawberry Stack Cake. Made for my mum on her birthday. The middle layer has strawberries, skittles and raspberries. The top has choc spri...
-
Chocolate shortbread with choc covered strawberries on top. They were an experiment for a choc contest i enterend later that week. I came ...
-
For my mum's birthday last year i made her a spoungebob cake. Around the edge it says "WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA...
-
I made this mini gingerbrad house as a practice. I ate the whole roof in ten mins and then i felt sick. Too sweet to eat fast!
-
I started out just making a cake to eat. However once i put icing on i couldn't help trying to turn it into something :). I raided my ...
-
Flip-Flop cake for my Hawaiian party. The longest bit was colour coding the butterfly sprinkles on the edges. This would have to be the bi...
-
New York Cake for my brothers 18th birthday. This was my first layered cake and my first sugar paste cake. It took about 4 hours the make...
-
Surfing Cake for my brother Jim. The cupcakes were a packet mix and the surfer was a bought cake but all decorated by me as him surfing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment